ESTIC combines sustainability with the simplicity of good design. From single-use plastic to high-quality end products for the design industry.
100% Zero Waste:
We generate raw material for new products
from used products and the residual material created during production.
Made from 100% polyester fibre, Estic is formed by high temperature and high-pressure needle punching processing. The production process is completely eco-friendly because this acoustical and tackable material is made from PET bottles in a zero-waste process with post-industrial recycling. In turn, this is the perfect waste reduced alternative to a traditional acoustical material that not only looks great in any design intent, but also effectively works as noise solution for any open space.
Environmentally friendly and
Sustainable Sound Absorbing Panels
- Class A Rating, Complies with ASTM E84
- 100% Recyclable, VOC free, Non-toxic, Non-allergenic
- Pinnable surface with superior holding properties
- Impact resistant and shock absorbent
- Will not deteriorate or change colour
- Outstanding sound absorption performance
- Materials manufactured sustainably and non- toxic towards the environment
- Efficient and lightweight material
- Allows for high insulation capabilities through its low thermal conductivity
- Waste-free process by using recyclable materials